Hotmail has now been handed over to Outlook.com. However, all the emails registered to Hotmail will be accessible through Outlook, and all the services and features that Hotmail provided will be available in the Outlook web mailing service.
This article will show you how you can log in to your Hotmail account through the Hotmail Mobile application.
- On Android devices, go to the Google Play store and type Outlook on the search box. Then, click on the first result on the list of results and install the application.
- On Apple iOS devices, open the App Store and search for Outlook by typing the name on the search box. Then, open the first result that comes up and install the application.
- Open the Outlook application installed on both of the devices by searching through the list of applications available on your phone.
- When the application opens up, click on the “Get Started” option in the middle of the screen.
- Going on, type in your current Hotmail email address on the empty field available on the top of the screen.
- Next, tap on “Continue” if you’re using an android device and click on “Add Account” if you’re an iOS user.
- Type in the password you created while making the account you’re logging into.
- Hit “Sign in.”
NOTE If you cannot log in to your Hotmail or Outlook account for more than a year, your account will automatically be terminated. All the emails and information relating to that account will be deleted.